Wednesday 13 April 2016

SELF-CONFIDENCE


There is so much pressure nowadays to be the best and outshine everyone else which is difficult when everybody is doing the same thing.  Sometimes the pressure can really get to us, causing self-doubt and stress.  Especially as exam season is fast approaching I think it is important to ensure that all the doubt and worry about not being good enough does not affect your ability to do well.

"Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do."- Oprah Winfrey.  This enables me to become more motivated when I read this and gives me the confidence to keep going.  Whatever you may be struggling with at school, uni or work, just remember that even though it seems like a slog now, it will all be worth it eventually.

When you fail to be the best, get the best grades, get that promotion, or even get something right, try not to let that dent your confidence in yourself.  Easier said than done, I know.  Believing your self-worth surely is something that will become easier with time?  I think a lot of people can relate as it is a daily struggle but I've always been told that if you put in the hard work you will get there.  I'm hopeful anyway.

Isabelle x
            Instagram ~ Tumblr ~ Pinterest ~ Twitter             

No comments:

Post a Comment